Home » BMRA
BMRA Online Newsletters
There are approx. 4 newsletters
published each year.
View Badgers Mount NEWS ARCHIVE
Browse or search 20 years of local news...
BMRA AGM MINUTES
The committee has decided that due to the on-going Coronavirus restrictions there will not be an AGM this year, the next being in 2021.
Accounts for 2019/2020 have been prepared and will be presented at the next AGM along with the 2020/2021 accounts.
The committee has also decided that no subscriptions will be collected for the current year.
CORONAVIRUS - LOCAL HELP
UPDATED: 19th April 2020
Are you self-isolating or are you elderly
do you need help or know a neighbour who does?
Please call the Badgers Mount Residents' Association.
We are here to help you:
Pick up shopping + Collect medication
Post your mail + Friendly phone chat
Coronavirus is contagious and so we will take every precaution to ensure we spread only kindness.
We will avoid physical contact and wash our hands regularly.
Any items we deliver will be left securely at your door.
Just call a committee member and we'll do our best to help you.
A number of our members are registered with the Sevenoaks District Council official ‘Sevenoaks community volunteer scheme’
Our registered members have SCV against their name.
Gill - 01959 534463 [SCV]
Zena - 01959 534566 or 07528 780791 [SCV]
Cathy - 01959 532891 or 07486 398716 [SCV]
Arthur - 01959 535010 or 07885 186385 [SCV]
Roger - 01959 534214 or 07904 243304
Gordon - 01959 534279 or 07752 128965
Will - 07873 633516
Alistair - 01959 534459
Simon - 01959-533807 or 07979 772980
Tracey - 07930 570909
Corrina - 07969 382934
• Every registered volunteer has a 'Community Volunteer' badge issued by Sevenoaks Council. Each badge has a unique
identity number and the SDC logo.
• If you want to check that a volunteer is genuine, please call SDC on 01732 227000 and quote the unique badge number
• Do not give your bank card and pin number to anybody
• Do not give cash to a volunteer
• Plan in advance. Many supermarket delivery slots are currently several days or weeks away
• Consider alternatives to supermarkets, such as the local milkman, who can usually deliver groceries, or local food companies that deliver veg or meat boxes
• If you suspect you or someone you know is being targeted by a criminal, contact Action Fraud by calling 03001 232 040
The monthly Residents' Association meetings are open to the public.
Committee meetings of the BMRA are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 7:45pm in the Badgers Mount Memorial Hall. All are welcome.
All public committee meetings of the Residents’ Association are postponed until further notice due to the Coronavirus. Your committee will continue to function via telephone and emails, should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact any member. Our numbers are as listed above.
Please stay safe and healthy.
BMRA/PC Community News - March 2020
This newsletter has been jointly created by the Residents'
Association and the Parish Council.
» Badgers Mount Winter Community Newsletter
BMRA CONTACT DETAILS
Full contact details on the BMRA Committee page.
News Archive - started Summer 2000 20 years of archived local news.
Local businesses supporting the Badgers Mount website:
Please visit these local businesses who support this website.